- This event has passed.
Cooking just4Me – Wastes Less, Save More
Wednesday 5 August @ 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, happening 20 times
Caroline W Rowe is an educator, author and Thermomix fan, who is enhancing the lifestyles those who cook just for themselves because she strongly believes the “Me” is worth it.
As the manager of a household of one, (like nearly 25% of the households in Australia), Caroline is passionate about the importance of taking care of ‘just Me’ and has spent the last 6 years developing strategies, recipes and tips for managing a small household to prevent boredom, food waste, and overeating. She shares this information on her website Cookingjust4Me.com.
The sessions will create a guide to cooking just for you, your taste no waste. The sessions are interactive and discussion based with the aim to inspire you
- to think fondly about cooking just for yourself
- to develop a personal food flavour profile
- to explore your dry pantry your flavour friends and what’s in the fridge.
- to share tips around fresh produce in your pantry.
- to share the concept of a Progressive Ingredient
- to shop cook and store food just for you.
- to explore ways of making the same ingredients into three different dinners in a minimum of time.
In 2014 she wrote the highly successful Cooking for You and Me cookbook for Thermomix. Then following her passion to find the perfect cake to go with a cuppa, she founded the just4Me Bake Club, an online cooking school with a collection of over 30 cake recipes supported by video tutorials. All the recipes are designed for small households. In The Power of Baking with Mindful Intent she shares some of her favourite Bake Cake recipes. She currently has a very popular baking series airing on Channel 44 Adelaide and C31 Melbourne.
Join Caroline on Wednesday evening 7pm-7:30pm ACST using the following link for direct access.
To discover more about Caroline, visit here or visit her website www.carolinerowe.com