Find your Self, Find your Way
– for thriving schools and communities –
A significant program for staff to flourish in their own lives, so they can best educate, guide and care for students
– For teachers, leaders and staff –
… see, feel, do, differently…
This program can support schools in moving toward a thriving learning environment where teachers, leaders and staff are:
- practicing self-care, by working on their wellness and wellbeing
- moving towards deep happiness and satisfaction
- improving awareness and responsiveness to what matters
- creating a genuine kind and caring culture
- bringing courage, passion, dynamism, creativity and adaptability
- making positive contributions towards best practice
- collaborating, reflecting on and improving learning outcomes
- bringing an openness to learn
- more naturally living the values of the school
This program brings an alternative approach which takes account of the challenges faced by schools and staff. It is designed to complement other programs/initiatives as well as being personal and flexible to fit in with busy schedules. It provides simple tools/guidance and can be done little/often and practiced in moments and situations
This program can guide teachers, leaders and staff to…
What is included?
- Registration available by employee groups with efficient csv file import option
- Lifetime access with personal login for each employee
- Email notifications and immediate access to program modules (including tools, guiding videos, audio transcriptions, resources, activities)
- Access to weekly drop-in Zoom guiding sessions at suitable times
- Supported practical work to gain the momentum towards improvements, becoming ‘way of life’
- Sharing with others via the website and modules
What else can be freely accessed?
- RTHB Podcasts – providing insights into heart-based living
- Online events – connecting with others
- Community Projects – providing opportunities to engage
Price per person:
Number of people for the program:
Credit/debit card or PayPal accepted
Lifetime online access – pay once, access it for stages, changes and challenges in your life.
*Note: We also have a Find your Self, Find your Way ‘Steps’ Program for students, from primary school onwards and we can work with you on how best to deliver it in conjunction with the curriculum and values in action.
Additional consultation/groups sessions can be purchased and arrangements can be made to meet for scoping of work.
The directors, Tricia and Nigel, share more about the program in this video:
Please click on the tabs below for more details:
“The biggest discovery, have been the rules I have been upholding, without realising the limitations I have discovered to listen to my heart and express my feelings.
I liked the dynamic between Nigel and Tricia and I felt heard and supported, with no judgement” (BF)
“I feel more confident to say when I don’t feel I can manage to do something and to take things slower but be more present.
Thank you for your support and wisdom!” (KY)
“I’ve discovered that my priorities need to be adjusted. I feel I’ve gained more insight into why I often feel overwhelmed.
I have very much appreciated and enjoyed the face-to-face sessions with Tricia and Nigel” (PM)
“I have discovered to listen to my heart, express my feelings, do conscious choices in my life. The most important: do what do you want to do with love.
I‘m impressed with the results of this program.” (MR)
“More conscious of panic/racing thoughts. Being aware, practice There is so much out there to learn. Feeling much better, more content and slowing down my mind.
With my heartfelt gratitude to you both, very uplifting for me.” (CC)
“More content. Opening my vision for the better, for me. To be more active. To actually do what I feel. Open my horizon to expand my day. To be stronger to make my own decisions.
From when I began the program till now I feel much better in myself.” (CC)
“Looking at beliefs and rules I have created for myself was very valuable. The program and choices helped me to stay in the present and not think too far ahead in life.
Thanks again, your program really got me moving on things” (MH)
“Clearer focus on my priorities and making efforts to start exploring new ideas and putting them into place. I am maintaining my fitness and equilibrium and reminder that my passions feed me!
Thank you Tricia and Nigel” (LF)
“Try to work out my limits and become more active in the things that I enjoy and have energy for. I have become more aware of the things that are most important to me
I am being more open about my needs to other people instead of keeping to myself.” (JM)
“The program has been a big journey of self-discovery, including my strengths and things to grow in, as well as the rules/beliefs I have been adhering to which don’t align with me.
Thank you so much to Tricia and Nigel for having me as part of this program, always touching base and truly listening and understanding to not only myself but every other wonderful participant“ (CP)
“I feel I have a truer understanding of who I am and the path that I need to follow not for others, but for myself. I believe I have become more confident and sure of myself in a variety of areas.
… I am very grateful for the opportunity” (CP)
“This program helped me to form my direction with career, family and friends, and helped me to really understand who I am and what I want.
The biggest discovery is that everything is fluid, forever changing, and sometimes unexpected. However, this excites me…” (CP)